In this article, I will show you how to hard reset youe SAMSUNG S20. Hard reset is the most efficient way to troubleshoot your phones problems and will restore your device to its original form by wiping all the data in your phone including pictures and applications that did not come with the phone. Therefore it is advisable for the user to backup all their data before they startthe process of hard reset.
- Tap on the settings icon on your phone.
- Scroll to “General management” and click “reset”.
- Choose “factory data reset” .
- Scroll at the very bottom of your phone and tap “reset”.
- Confirm “delete all” and enter your pn or password to factory reset your phone.
In this method, you will realize that your device does not power off even if you try to. What you need to do is force restart it and I will show you how below.
- Hold on to power key + volume down key for approximately thirteen seconds.
- Thereafter, immediately press the power and volume up keys all together until you are taken to the android recovery screen.
- “Wipe data/factory reset” by using volume down key to scroll and tapping the power key to confirm .
- Choose “factory data reset” and tap power key to confirm.
- “Reboot system now” by tapping power key to confirm.
- Congratulatiions!!! You have successfully hard reset your Samsung S20.