After performing hard reset process, the OS asks the user to enter the last Google account used in the in order to continue using the phone But most of the time you find that the user has forgotten the password to their Gmail account and therefore becomes impossible for the user to continue using their phone .Do not stress out as I am going to show you simple steps BELOW of how you can bypass FRP on your Samsung S20 even after you forget your G mail password.
- Connect your phone to a WIFI network then click next and wait for the page to load.
- When asked to confirm pattern tap on “use my Google account instead” and again wait for the page to load.
- Quick press the vol down +power button at the same time to take a screenshot. You must select “deny” then take another screenshot and this time round select “Deny and don’t ask again”. Take a third screenshot and afterwards tap the “settings” option.
- Tap on “permissions”.
- Click the “search” icon at the top right corner and search for chrome then open it.
- Search “albastu3d.net” then scroll to “apex launcher” and select it to download. You can tap on the “details” option at the bottom of your screen to view downloads.
- After download is complete, install and open the app.
- Thereafter, open “settings” and scroll to “biometrics and security” and click to open.
- Scroll down and open “other security settings” then tap on “Device admin apps” and disable find my device.
- Click back to the home screen and open chrome then search “albastuz3d.net”.
- Download and install 2 files apk (“android 8. apk” and “FRPbypass.apk”).After installation open “FRPbypass. apk” .
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of your phone and select “browser sign in”.
- Log in with any account with the correct password.
- After you have logged in an account with the correct password, press the power button and restart your phone.
- After your phone has rebooted, keep on clicking the “next” icon and skip the password confirmation process. 16.Congratulations!!! You are through. Wait patiently for apps to display on the screen.