Do not worry If your phone has any issues as you can hard reset it in a few steps. Hard reset might fix all the problems that could damage your device.Take note that hard reset deletes all your mobile data including media files, Contacts, Apps etc and is therefore important to back up your data before starting the process of hard resetting your SAMSUNG S10.
Follow the instructions below and you will get your SAMSUNG S10working in no time and it will be as good as new.
- Power off your phone and click on the “setting” icon.
- Scroll down and select “general management”.
- Select “reset” and thereafter choose “factory data reset”
- Scroll down at the bottom of the screen and click the “reset” icon
- Confirm your pin/pattern/password to continue
- Lastly, tap “delete all” to confirm you want to factory reset your SAMSUNG S10
- You will notice that if you try to power off or restart your SAMSUNG S10 it does not correspond. I am going to show you how to bypass this but it may take you a few tries in order to accomplish it.
- Press and hold the volume down button and the power key simultaneously for about thirteen seconds.
- Release the volume down button only and immediately press and hold the vol up + Bixby + power key to get into the android recovery menu. Do not let go of the three buttons even if the Samsung logo appears on your screen.
- Release the three buttons after your phone has entered recovery mode.
- Use the volume down key to choose “wipe data/factory reset” and accept using the power key.
- Thereafter select “yes” and press the power key to accept. Note that when you accept, all your data will be lost including pictures, apps and contacts.
- Click the power key to select “reboot system now” and wait patiently for about ten minutes for your phone to reboot.
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully hard reset your SAMSUNG S10.