On the off chance that your cell phone Tecno Camon 12 Air it works moderate, it hangs, you need to sidestep screen lock or you have a full memory and you need to delete everything or you need to sell it or part with it and you need no one to have the option to get to your records and passwords you can do a manufacturing plant reset so it re-visitations of resemble the main day/first day.
In the following guide we disclose how to organize the Tecno Camon 12 Air to eradicate all your data and make it thoroughly clear as it emerged from the store.
You should remember that a reset or re-visitation of the processing plant state in a portable erases all its data so you should cause a reinforcement backup your information before doing it in that’s if you to don’t have any desire to lose everything.
Here are the two main methods on how to factory/hard reset your Tecno Camon 12 Air
- Access the settings menu of your device TECNO Camon CX.
- Go to the system settings, in the Personal section you will see the option “Backup & reset ” open it and then click on “Factory data reset”. If you can’t locate Personal section look for the section “About the phone” click on “Storage” and then on “Backup and restore” and you will see the option “Factory data reset”
- Before doing it, it will ask for you confirmation and will show a dialogue box remembering that all your data and password will be deleted from this device,
- NB:The data that you have uploaded to Google (gmail), Instagram , Facebook Twitter, or backups that you have in the cloud, such as Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive will not be deleted.
- If you have any kind of screen lock pattern pin password if necessary make sure to confirm
- Your device Spark from Tecno it will restart and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the applications pre-installed in the opperative systemHiOS 2.0 (Android 7.0 Nougat).
- Start by tuning off your tecno camon 12 air by pressing the power button
- Press and hold power and volume up key together
- As soon as the Tecno logo pops up let go of the power button
- After releasing the power button an android robot image appears then you can release the volume up button
- Tap n the power button and volume up to go to the recovery mode page
- In the recovery mode page choose “wipe data factory reset” by using the volume down to scroll down and the power button to accept /execute
- On the next page click “Wipe Data”
- On the next page navigate down (use the volume down to scroll) And select “Yes-delete all user data” and confirm with the power button
- you can now reboot your tecno camon 12 air cc6 pro
No responses yet