Instagram is a social platform used around the world by many individuals, groups or even companies. You can use Instagram to advertise your business and find a market for your business. You can also post photos and videos on your Instagram account. The amount of things we can use Instagram for are limitless but there comes a time where you want to terminate your Instagram account maybe because it has been hacked and someone is interfering with your personal business or maybe you may have your own personal reasons as to why you want to delete or terminate your Instagram account.
In just a few minutes, I will guide you on the procedures to follow to permanently exterminate your account. Take note of the steps and follow them carefully if you want to have a successful result. The process is the same for android andiOS devices and so you do not have to worry.
- First make sure that you are connected to the internet and thereafter go ahead and open your Instagram application.
- Once your Instagram application is open, tap on your profile icon at the right bottom corner of your device.
- Afterwards, tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your device and tap n “settings”.
- On the settings page, tap on “help” that has a question mark inside a circle icon and tap on the “help center”.
- After tapping on the help center, a new menu will open and what you need to do is simply head over to “managing your account” option and select it.
- Under the selected option, tap on “delete your account” and choose “how do I delete my Instagram account?” option.
- This will lead to the opening of a drop- down menu. What you need to do is scroll down to where it states “the delete your account page” and tap on it.
- You will be directed to “delete your account” page and you are required to state the reason as to why you want to delete your account.
- After stating your possible reason, enter your Instagram account password and afterwards, tap on the “permanently delete my account” option that s situated on a red rectangular bar.
- Once you do so, your Instagram account will be permanently deleted but there is an option of temporary disabling your account that is at the top of the page.
- That is all. As you can see, it is quite easy to delete your Instagram account. I hope this article has helped you out.