I am going to show you how to fill the Teacher Performance Appraisal and Development (TPAD). TPAD is a system that allows both primary school teachers and secondary school teachers to take part in the evaluation of their individual performance in order to enhance their professional development as teachers.
- First you need to log in to your TPAD account.
- Once you get in to your account, Highlight the labelled option “online services’ and below it select “Teacher Appraisal (TPAD)” .That is how you get to the TPAD page.
- Click on “login” at the top corner on the right side of your mobile phone or computer.
- We are looking for a teacher and so tap on the first option which is “Teacher/Deputy”. Afterwards, insert your details and click “login”.
- After a successful login, highlight the option “Self Appraisals” located at the top left corner of your device and select “Self Assessment” option.
- You are required to write a new appraisal for each term on the next page that you are directed to and I will guide you on how to do it. Click on “Create New Appraisal” and then insert the year, term and eligibility (on duty).
- After you are done, click on “save appraisal” at the bottom located on a blue icon and patiently wait as your new appraisal is being saved.
- After a successful save, scroll down and click on “Proceed to Appraisal”.
- You will be taken to a new page where three options are displayed.
- Begin by tapping on the option “Update standard” on the “teaching standards”.
- Click on “Choose standard” and select your standard from the choices given under the box and thereafter click on “Proceed to standards”.
- There are 5 standards and we are going to feed data in all of them. Let us start with the first option where we are going to click on “New rating”.
- You will be directed to a new page and on this new page, click on “add weight” for the first option.
- Enter your weight rating between o.1 and 3 and then add a gap category on the second box. After you are done, click on “submit rating” and wait patiently. Once a target is added, you have successfully set a rating for the first target. Follow the same procedure for the remaining four targets.
- Once you are done, click on”Next Standard” so that you are taken to the original page and continue with the next one.
- For the next one and the rest of them, follow the exact same procedures above and a page will be displayed showing that you have successfully completed.
- Once you are done, you can click “Back to appraisal” and you will be taken to the original page.