HOW TO FIX ANDROID IS STARTING.
March 3, 2021
It is very annoying for users to turn on their phone and see a message “Android is starting”. There are a number of reasons that might contribute to your phone displaying this message. These may include corrupted SD card, broken applications on your device or even unsuitable apps e.t.c
I am going to show you how you can fix this problem in just a matter of time. Just follow the simple methods below and you will get your android device working in no time and it will be as good as new.
If applications are installed on your SD card:
- Power off your phone and remove your SD card.
- Power on your phone and once it’s on you can now re insert your SD card
- Relocate the SD installed apps to the phones internal memory and your device will stop the problem.
This is the most recommended way to fix the issue “Android is starting” .The user has to hard reset their device. You can follow the procedure below and if it doesn’t work you can search in our site various ways of how you can hard reset your phone depending on the type of phone you have.
- Turn off your phone.
- Hold volume up plus power button keys all together and release the buttons once your device has entered recovery mode.
- Using volume down key, scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” and accept by tapping the power key.
- Accept “yes” by tapping the power button.
- “Reboot system now” by tapping the power key.
- Congratulations!!! You are through .Wait patiently for your device to reboot.
If you have applications that are not supportive of your android device or applications that are broken, it advisable that you uninstall them in order to stop the problem “Android is starting”.