The process of deleting all data in your mobile device smartphone and making it to mirror a new device just like it left the place of manufacture is called hard reset (factory reset/master reset).
Your your devices could be hanging, you can’t remember password or in case you want to sell it or you want to clear all memory and gain space. These are many reasons why you may need to perform hard reset on your phone. The following procedures I am about to show you will be very efficient if you encounter any of the above problems. They will come in handy to help you use your phone without any security restrictions.
Here are 2 various ways to carry out hard reset for ALL PHONES:
1. Switch on your phone then go to the setting icon.
2. Alternatively Scroll down to the last option in the menu at the bottom.
3. Now Tap “System.”
4. Click on the Reset option.
5. Hit “Erase all data (factory reset)”.
6. Make sure you that you want to format all your phone’s data.
7. Enter the correct pin or pattern and select “yes erase everything” to continue.
8. Congratulations! Successful Work Please wait for your phone to restart and complete the initial setup via WIFI or Mobile data.
This is a very effective way to Ultra-clear all data from your Smartphone. It is not only fast but also allows you to hard reset even if you forgot your pin or password.
- Long press the power button and swipe down to shut down.
- Hold and press volume + power up key.
- Release only power button when phone’s logo pops up e.g. Techno.
- Now Press both power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until Android recovery mode shows up on the screen.
- Using the volume down key, scroll to “more” or “factory reset/wipe data” and select it using power key
- Slowly Use power button to confirm “wipe data” or navigate “Yes-delete all data” using volume keys.
- Wisely Select “reboot system now “using power button.
- Good! Wait for the device to boot and complete the initial phone setup via Wi-Fi or Mobile Data.
No responses yet