Hard reset (factory reset/master reset) is the way of deleting all data in your mobile smartphone and making it to look like a new device just like it left the factory.
There are various reasons why you need to perform factory reset on your FERO A4502 phone. Maybe your devices are hanging, you can’t remember password or in case you want to sell it. The procedures I am about to show you will be very efficient if you encounter any of the above problems. This will come in handy to help you use your phone without any security restrictions.
Here are 2 various ways to carry out hard reset your FERO A4502:
1. Power on your FERO A4502 phone then go to the setting icon.
2. Appropriately Scroll down to the last option in the menu at the bottom.
3. Click on “System.”
4. Tap the Reset option.
5. Select “Erase all data (factory/hard reset.”)
6. Confirm whether you want to erase your FERO A4502 phone’s data.
7. Input the correct pin or pattern and select “Erase everything” to continue.
8. Now the Hard Reset was successful. Congratulations! Please wait for your phone to restart and complete the initial setup via Wi-Fi or Mobile data.
This process is the best for when you cannot remember your pin or pattern or if you want to quickly erase all data in your Fero A4502.
- Power off your FERO A4502 device accurately.
- Accurately Press and Hold power + volume up key simultaneously. When the FERO A4502 logo pops up, release only the power button.
- Press both the power and volume up key simultaneously and repeat until Android recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Scroll to “wipe data/factory reset” using the volume down key and select it using the power key.
- Select “Yes” to wipe all user data by using the power key (use volume keys to scroll).
- Choose “reboot system now “using power button.
Congrats! Please wait for the device to boot and complete the initial phone setup via Wi-Fi or Mobile Data to start your FERO A4502 phone