Advantages of having a YouTube Channel account.
- One is able to give their audience a good reason to always visit your channel from time to time. When you give the audience good contents that are entertaining or help in problem-solving, they will always keep coming to your channel for more content and even refer their friends and family members hence help you create a big audience.
- A YouTube account helps one generate extra traffic on their YouTube channel and also their site. This allows people to find you on your site and allows more people to access your YouTube channel. One is able to drive more traffic from their site to their YouTube Channel and from their YouTube Channel to their site. Another good effect of a YouTube Channel to grow their brand.
- A YouTube Channel helps create a more personal connection with their audience. Putting up videos, makes one connect personally with the audience through the videos they put on YouTube as the audience get to know them better. There is usually a connection when one is watching videos as one feels that they are solving a problem with you.
- YouTube can also be another platform to make extra cash. One can get extra cash to your blog mainly through YouTube advertisements or video courses on your site. One can also earn money on their channel through affiliate marketing.
- A YouTube channel provides modernization. In the past, people who were bloggers about food or any other things used to only put up pictures and posts. But with the modern world today, one has to learn how to do pictures, videos, and captions.
- One is able to showcase their creativity through the channel. This has helped to create a platform where one gets a stage to show their creativity. The YouTube channel has enabled many to make money just by pursuing the passion and showcasing their creative side.
- The YouTube channel has enabled many to get out of their comfort zone and chase their dreams. People who were just used to post pictures and posts have been taken out of their comfort zone through the YouTube channel which requires videos.
Steps to follow to create a YouTube channel.
It is possible to share, comment, and also watch YouTube videos if one has a G Mail account but having a G Mail account doesn’t automatically create YouTube content.
- One should go to the browser click on YouTube.
One should tap on the sign-in button on the top of the page which is located on the right side. One should then proceed to log in using their Google account.
- One should then go to YouTube settings.
Tap on the profile icon located on the far top right corner and then click the “Create a channel” option.
- One should then create their channel.
One should then have the option of creating a business channel, a personal channel, or with another name. In this type of example, one will select the “Use custom name” button. This is usually recommended for little businesses and brands.
One will then be required to name your channel. At this point, creating a new name for the channel will automatically create its own YouTube history and settings. One can use this account to like and comment on other YouTube videos.
One can also customize their channel. One can upload the profile picture, add a small description of your channel and one can also add links to your site.
How to create a YouTube Business Account.
- One should start by signing into their already existing Google account or even create a new account that will be an account purposely for the YouTube Business Account.
- After creating the Google account or signing in to an already existing account, one should proceed to YouTube’s homepage to get started.
- On the page, select the avatar icon which is at the top of the page in the right corner.
- One should then tap the second option labeled “My channel”.
- For YouTube Business Account, one should select “Use a business or other name” option that will direct one to a page where they will be required to enter their brand’s name.
- One should then click on “Create” in order to activate your new YouTube Business Account.