Today we are going to learn how to open up a YouTube channel. Many people have been asking how a you tube channel is opened. For those asking for instructions, I suggest that you read the article below and follow all the procedures carefully for a successful working YouTube channel. Let us go ahead and check out how it is all done.
There are two ways to create a YouTube channel which include:
- Create a new Google account or YouTube account.
- Create a new YouTube channel inside an existing You tube account with a different channel.
CREATE A NEW GOOGLE ACCOUNT OR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT.
You can create a brand new You tube channel through a normal Google account.
- To begin with, go to Google.com and click on sign up.
- Go through the whole process while filling up the required details and thereafter sign up for a brand new You tube account or Google account.
- Once you are done creating your You tube account, go ahead to the search tab on your browser and search for You tube.com.
- While directed to You tube, you can sign in with that same Google account that you just created. Your Google account is actually your You tube account as well.
- Once you are signed in, you now need to create your first You tube channel on that You tube account.
- Tap on the avatar located on the top right corner and select “my channel”.
- From the page that pops up on the screen, give your You tube channel a name. The default name that is suggested there is obviously the Google account name but you can change that in case you want a different name for your You tube channel.
- You are officially done with the first method of creating a You tube channel. You can now upload videos and even customize the channel profile picture.
CREATE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL INSIDE AN EXISTING YOU TUBE ACCOUNT WITH A DIFFERENT CHANNEL.
You already have this You tube channel in your You tube account and you want a brand new channel possibly for a different content but you want these both channels in the same account.
- In order to do that, head over to You tube.com and sign in with that existing account.
- Click on the avatar at the top right corner and select the “Settings’ option.
- Create a new channel.
- Give you new channel a name and then click on “create”.
- Congratulations, You have successfully opened a new You tube channel using the same You tube account. You can now go ahead and customize the channel the way you want to.