FRP is a security feature which was introduced on android 5.1(lollipop) or higher to prevent illegal users from accessing a device in case someone performs hard reset. It can also be frustrating to the owner can’t remember the initial Google account or password used to setup the device.
In this article, we will show you the best easy method to verify your Google account on Huawei Y6 Prime Mrd –Lxf1
- First download Huawei Y6 Prime Mrd –Lxf1 DA file and sp flash tool in the download link shown.
- Extract the download and open sp flash tool
- On the “download agent” browse, navigate and select “MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin”
- On the “scatter loading file” browse, navigate and select” Android_scatter_Fastboot.txt”
- On the “authentication file” browse and select “Auth file”
- Click “names” two times to untick all the marked files
- Go to “format” and click “manual format flash”
- Now open” Y6 2019 FRP WIPE.txt” file and paste or type (Begin Address [HEX]: 0x108000) under “begin address[HEX]then (Format Length[HEX]: 0x100000) under Format Length[HEX] on the sp tool.
- Click “start”
- Take out the back cover, disconnect & reinsert the battery and use a two sided scapel to hold the test points
- Then insert data or usb cable to the phone
- Wait for the process to complete(you will see “format ok” )
- Well done! Remove data cable, reboot the phone and skip the frp.